Wed, Mar 15|
Location is TBD
Gloria M. Smith Award
Kaizen Life Skills Organization will be giving cash awards in honor of the late Gloria M. Smith. We will be presenting two awards with a cash value of $500.00 each.
Time & Location
Mar 15, 8:00 AM – Apr 15, 11:59 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Kaizen Life Skills Organization will be giving cash awards in honor of the late Gloria M. Smith. We will be presenting two awards with a cash value of $500.00 each. Mrs. Smith planted the seed for the Kaizen Life Skills Organization many years ago. The recipient of this award should exemplify her core values such as Integrity, Vision, Compassion, Community, Selflessness’s, and the Pursuit of Knowledge. If you are between the ages of 16 and 18 and believe you are deserving of this award. Please submit a 300-word essay detailing how your life aligns with Mrs. Smith’s.
• Essay must be a minimum of 300 words in length.
• Submissions that do not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
• Submissions must be submitted via a MS Word Document
• All essays must have a name and email address at the top center of submission.
• All essays must be the original work of the contestant whose name is listed on the submission form. Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
• Only one entry per person
• Applicants MUST register online at www.kaizenlifeskills.org.
• All entries MUST be received by April 15, 2023, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Gregory E. Smith Founder/ Executive Director
The ownership of any submission remains the property of the writer, but entry into the competition constitutes the contestant’s permission and consent, without compensation, with or without attribution, for Kaizen Life Skills Organization use, reproduce, transmit, post, distribute, adapt, edit, and/or display publicly.